HyperHelixTfHyperHelixTf

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Ness VS. Sonic Ness VS. Sonic

Starphish.

Well it wasn't bad, just not...good. The animation wasn't terrible, but it had something to be desired. The plot, well, I can't really say anything, because, well It was just a fight. But the main issue I saw was: Sonic's arms were the wrong color. They're tan, not blue.

Helix The Fox

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Chicken?

Another excellent addition to the Mastermind series. The animation was smooth, and I can tell you put alot of effort into this. The humor was very amusing, and Mastermind is right, cherry "pop" (yes, I'm from Pittsburgh) is like an orgy in the mouth. I look forward to reviewing more of your excellent submissions in the future.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Excellent.

This is admittedly not your best Charlie the Unicorn video, although it was still outstanding. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Tacos.

Excellent work. Runouw, I am a fan of your work. I've enjoyed all of you Super Mario remakes, and this is definitely the best. The animation was amazing. The concept was simple, yet enjoyable. the only thing I can say is that perhaps jumping should have it's own button. I realize some find it a hassle, but trust me, many would appreciate it. I look forward to reviewing your next flash, and I hope you take my advice.

Keytar Hero 2 Beta Keytar Hero 2 Beta

Cactus.

I'm sorry to say that neither work, and I recommend fixing that soon. Otherwise, people will see this, and think that if you have one faulty submission, then they are all faulty, which is not true. There is not much else I can say, since I can't truly review this if it doesn't work.

Helix the Fox.

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

Excellent.

The graphics have somewhat of a 3D style to them, which I personally think deserves at least an eight by itself. The game play, although similar to sonic and the secret rings, I think is better mostly because you are Tails. I can see you gave a lot of effort and time into this, so you definitely deserve a 10/10.

Mario RPG - Try the Mushrooms! Mario RPG - Try the Mushrooms!

As good as - if not better than than the origonal!

I'm sure that every fan of the game is now aware that Super Mario RPG became available for VC download on Wii shop channel on September 1. All questioning it take my advice: BUY THE GAME. Irrellivant, yes, but still... Anyway this is definetly one of the greater audio submissions on the portal.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Catchy.

I heard it used in blue custom.

Paradime Paradime

Awesome.

JIGSAW PUZZLE!!!
(Don't ask)

Sathol responds:

hey man not cool i dont what your jigsaw puzzle ill see you at school man