HyperHelixTfHyperHelixTf

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Ness VS. Sonic Ness VS. Sonic

Starphish.

Well it wasn't bad, just not...good. The animation wasn't terrible, but it had something to be desired. The plot, well, I can't really say anything, because, well It was just a fight. But the main issue I saw was: Sonic's arms were the wrong color. They're tan, not blue.

Helix The Fox

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Chicken?

Another excellent addition to the Mastermind series. The animation was smooth, and I can tell you put alot of effort into this. The humor was very amusing, and Mastermind is right, cherry "pop" (yes, I'm from Pittsburgh) is like an orgy in the mouth. I look forward to reviewing more of your excellent submissions in the future.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Excellent.

This is admittedly not your best Charlie the Unicorn video, although it was still outstanding. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Greetings China Greetings China

Somewhat dissappointing.

Honestly, this isn't what Newgrounds is about. I realize there is concern about views and merchandise, but this is ridiculous. It is to the point where it is affecting the quality of the site's content. THIS (no offense to the authors) isn't what should be on the front page. An image with music... Seriously. Now if this continues, then Newgrounds will lose more viewers than it's gaining from this "event." I'm sorry, authors, I'm not trying to insult you, but what has happened is crossing the line. I suggest to the Newgrounds staff that you unblock the blocked content, or risk losing thousands upon thousands of old viewers. Thank you for your time.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Sheer Excelence.

All diehard fans of the game I'm sure now know that the game is up for VC for only 800. As for the video, it was brillant, and using it as your final was a great idea. All I can suggest is that the original author of the song should be credited under the "Audio" section of the file information.

The Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zelda

You're right, it has potential...

...But to be honest, a ten second flash just won't cut it on Newgrounds. I see it was made in 2001, so I can understand the lack of animation, but it does'nt seem you gave much of an effort. Although I believe if you were to give it more of a plot, it could wind up on the front page if you were to remake it.

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Very useful!

I have no doubt in my mind that this will not get blammed, and will help thousands of new animators succeed. Although I've recently obtained flash myself, and, if I can get the damn thing to run, I personally will follow this advice, for I have seen many flashes that succeed in the same way explained by you. Excellent animation.

5/5 10/10

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

"Can I have some of your milk Speed?"

Definetaly one of the more humorous flashes, although it strangely reminds me of Bobobobobo.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Good.

The animation was excellent, and the song was very catchy. But personally, I prefer pancakes.

Smash Bros: Go Pichu! Smash Bros: Go Pichu!

I loved pichu...

Although i agree that dr. mario shouldn't be in brawl, young link, roy, mewtwo, and pichu should have been. These four are actually who i mained as in melee.